Job 2979 – Paid Media Specialist
Our client is an inbound marketing agency, a leader in their field. They are located in a vibrant central Auckland suburb.
They are busy and looking for a star inbound team member who is a Paid Media expert to join their team.
They have a great range of leading companies using their inbound marketing services and as their resident expert you will be charged with maximising spend across a mix of digital channels for a range of clients. You will be the trusted leader within their team, a core expert in digital media, and an advisor across their client base.
You will be responsible for crafting new processes to ensure the successful execution of digital campaigns for the agency.
As New Zealand’s first HubSpot platinum-certified agency, you will receive intensive training in the HubSpot marketing automation platform, as well as other marketing technology. You will be working with innovative, interesting clients and exciting brands, and working with a team of super-smart, fun-loving agency executives.
You will be an ambitious person with a solid background in paid media, be tech-savvy and a real team player. You will be passionate about delivering great results for clients. Therefore, it’s vital that you can demonstrate the skills and experience listed below.
As the perfect candidate you will be able to:
- Drive revenue creation in the paid media discipline for the agency
- Manage day-to-day activities across multiple media buying platforms including campaign planning, implementation, performance monitoring, and conversion optimisation
- Implement and optimise paid media campaigns and manage paid media budgets
- Analyse trends and opportunities to maximize media impact
- Attend client meetings to confidently and succinctly present recommendations and results
- Support in the annual and monthly budgeting process for clients
- Develop and maintain detailed campaign reports & performance dashboards in order to communicate campaign performance
- Identify and design innovative opportunities and new channels in order to help drive the growth of the agency
What you will bring to the team:
- 4+ years of paid digital media marketing experience
- Experience running or managing paid media for a small agency (with demonstrable results)
- Strong analytical thinker with the ability to draw conclusions from data that can inform further analyses or help solidify business strategy
- Experience with online marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-lead, conversion rate, average order value, etc
- Experience with 3rd party media tools such as Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Manager, DSP’s, etc
- Good team player and communicator. Highly collaborative style
- Proven ability for strategic thinking and pro-active problem solving
- High initiative and time management skills. Can work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
If you are an Experienced Paid Media Specialist and looking to work with one of the best inbound marketing agencies in Auckland – send your CV to Ginnaya Turner at The Creative Store, email email@example.com, or call Creative Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.