Job 2823 – Web Developer
Our client provides ecommerce solutions, servicing top-shelf local and international retailers on Magento, Shopify & Woocommerce. They’re based in one of Auckland central’s premier shared-spaces surrounded by smart like-minded businesses, where you’ll find loads of events and exciting things to tap into.
This role is for an intermediate to senior level eCommerce Web Developer with Magento or Shopify experience. Few points in brief:
- Young dynamic team
- Massive Opportunities for growth/learning
- Flexible work location/hours
- High Quality clients, work and people
This is an opportunity to get involved with a young dynamic business with loads of room for growth, learning and further skill development.
You will be primarily working as a developer to create bespoke ecommerce solutions. Ranging from front-end development to back-end and integrations, they will let your skill-sets and your desires dictate the path you go. You’ll also be responsible for helping support and maintain client websites. If you’re up for it there is also an opportunity to get your hands dirty building AWS hosting environments.
The Skills/Experience You’ll Need:
- 3+ years PHP development experience
- Experience working with Magento
- Experience working with Shopify
- Front end development experience building responsive websites
- Experience using version control systems such as git
- The right attitude to work with, learn from, and share information with a team of developers
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Server administration experience using LEMP stacks
- Experience building infrastructures using AWS
- Exposure to Magento 2
- Experience building integrations using APIs such as REST / SOAP
- Experience with modern frontend development tools – Sass / Gulp etc
- Experience using modern Composer based PHP frameworks.
- Sharing a beer on Friday nights after a hard weeks’ work
- Showing some passion
- Magento certifications
If you are dedicated, hardworking, love solutions and keen to work in Auckland Central – send your CV and work to Charles Wheeler at The Digital Store, email Charles@thedigitalstore.co.nz, or call The Digital Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.