Job 2743 – Front End Developer
Our client, a Grey Lynn based agency at the forefront of market-leading digital productions are looking for a skilled Front-End developer to work on a 6-month contract within their unique creative team. You will be part of maintaining their style of combining craftsmanship and creative problem-solving in a way that will keep storytelling at the heart of everything you do.
Established in 2008, this agency has quickly become a leader in digital production, combining art and technology to produce beautiful and creative campaigns for their clients. You will join a small team of animators, designers, visual artists, filmmakers and developers that thrive on collaboration and a shared vision. They cover a range of projects including VR, Development, Design, Motion.
Specific skills required:
- At least 1 years’ experience with Drupal
- Commercial experience developing with modern PHP frameworks. You should be familiar with at least one of the following PHP frameworks: Symfony / Silex, Laravel / Lumen, CakePHP, FuelPHP, PhalconPHP
- You will be able to work with at least one of the modern JS frameworks: Angular, VueJS or React
- You need to be fluent in CSS / SASS, to make websites and web apps that work on all devices
- You need to be comfortable with Git, we work using GitFlow
- You need to have good experience with API integration
If you want to work with a leading digital, tech agency and have the Drupal experience required, send your CV and work to Charles Wheeler at The Digital Store, email email@example.com, or if you require further details call The Digital Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.