Job 2403 – Digital Campaign Manager – Contract
Are you available to commence a contract role immediately?
Our client, a digital / data marketing agency based in central Auckland City are on the lookout for an immediate start contract Digital Campaign Manager to join their team.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience in a Client Service / Campaign Manager role. This is a busy role, where you will have a range of responsibilities including:-
- Social, digital media strategy development and response to briefs, media plan generation
- Online ad-trafficking, campaign management and optimisation
- Manage deliver, budget, optimisation and providing targeting recommendations across digital and social
- Competency in power editor, business manager
- Competency in either doubleclick, sizmek, atlas, or facilitate
The skills required are:-
- 3-4 years’ experience in digital campaign management, digital strategy, social strategy and social campaign management
- Extensive experience with major ad tech solutions such as Facebook Power Editor
- Intermediate google sheets or excel skills, experience with analysing data-sets and delivering actionable insights
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Ability to confidently present results to build ongoing relationships with clients
- Understanding of major advertising success metrics
- Understanding of the mobile and app landscape
- Capability around managing analytics, reporting and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across different channels used by client, setting up reports that pull conversion and impression data, etc.)
- Understanding or capability around multi-touch attribution or offline attribution a bonus
If you are a team player, with the confidence to build strong relationships with your clients and the internal team – and can start immediately, send your CV to Charlotte Bicknell at The Digital Store – email Charlotte@thedigitalstore.co.nz or call The Digital Store on (09) 365 1077.