Job 2366 – Digital Content Producer
Would you like to work with a well-known and well-regarded NZ charity?
Located in Ellerslie, this is a newly created role for a digital content producer to join this established marketing and communications team.
You will have 2 years’ + experience within a digital / social role, and be experienced and confident across social media, community management, writing, analytics and CMS.
With excellent copywriting and editorial skills, you will also have a deep understanding of SEO and be highly competent with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and related analytics tools.
In this role you will:
- Plan and produce compelling digital content, talking to specific target audiences and making a lasting impact in supporting the strategic objectives.
- Bring stories to life using a range of innovative formats, ensuring content is optimised for the channel, the audience and search engines.
- Work with internal departments/relevant stakeholders to ensure that all digital content produced is best practice, using correct tone of voice and is aligned with content strategy.
- Own CMS content processes and work with web administrator to optimise them.
- Closely monitor the performance of digital content using tools like Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Work with designers to create compelling artwork and motion graphics video content.
- Keep up to date with industry best-practice, content delivery standards and trends.
Hands-on video production and editing capabilities and design skills – this would be an excellent addition to your skillset – however not a must have.
If you have a creative mind and are a motivated self-starter – send your CV and work to Charlotte Bicknell at The Digital Store, email Charlotte@thedigitalstore.co.nz, or call Charlotte at The Digital Store on (09) 365 1077 for more details.