Salary Survey 2018
Our salary review is a guide on how the industry is performing – a gauge on the New Zealand market. Figures are based on the candidates we meet, their current salaries and their skills vs salaries. This combined with our client salary expectations, gives an overall market expectation.
• The growth of inhouse design roles continues
• UX CX roles have continued the upward trend
• Digital roles / salaries are increasing
• Freelance & contract continues to gain growth
• Digital Producer roles are morphing into project, content and social roles
• Client-side Digital Marketing roles are prevalent
• Overseas talent continues to return / relocate to New Zealand
If you have any questions or queries around salaries, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Back to Digital Talk